Personal Information We May Collect
- You may give us contact information so that we can respond to you with product and sales information.
- Contact and location details
- Demographic information
- We store responses to surveys, linked to your email address.
- Location of a wearer of our product.
- Data collected with the user's consent by one of our products or third party products connected to our system.
- Information you give us regarding relationships between yourself and other wearers or carers about whom we hold information.
- We use common internet technologies such as cookies and may store your IP address.
- We will not disclose your information to anyone besides you (or someone authorised by you) unless that is what we, or your support organisation, have told you we are collecting it for, or we are legally required to disclose the information.
- We may use your contact information to respond to you with product and sales information, if that is why you provided contact details.
- We use responses to surveys to help us develop and improve our products. Within Jupl, your information in an identifiable form will only be accessible to the people who are involved in collecting it. If you respond to a survey, we use your email address to contact you about further surveys.
- We store IP addresses for security, audit and reporting purposes.
- The Jupl System may provide information to authorised carers on the well-being of their family members or friends.
- You have the right to access, correct or request correction of your personal information, except where the information held is not readily available, or where excepted by law.
- You may opt out of sharing your information with a carer by contacting the support organisation that provided you with the Jupl products.
- You may opt out of of any further contact with us.
How to Contact Us